Dean's Professional Services is a national, award-winning staffing staff development and consulting company. Our goal is to bridge our partnerships with our clients by providing a seamless solution for your staffing needs. We offer a comprehensive range of professional staffing services which are designed to improve the quality of service. Our features are here to benefit you.
Our goal is to provide qualified trained Phlebotomists during planned and unplanned absences and vacancies.
DPS Flex Team members will travel to approved locations to support coverage needs within their scope of service.
Assignments may be short term (1-2 days) or long term (multiple weeks).
- Normal business hours can range anywhere between 7am-6pm, Monday - Friday, depending on the hours of service of the assigned location.
- Attempts will be made to place employees near their closest location based on region, however this is not guaranteed.
- Flex Team members are required to attend mandatory monthly staff meetings.
- All travel mileage will be processed according to DPS Policy.
Coverage Intent for DPS Flex Team:
- Unplanned Absence / Urgent Coverage
- FMLA and LOA
- Gaps in Employment / Vacancies
DPS Flex Team Requirements:
- 1+ years of recent phlebotomy expeirence
- Valid Phlebotomy Certification
- CPR Certification - American Heart
- Healthcare Pre-Employment Screening Requirements
25 Years of Service
Dean's Professional Services is proud to celebrate 25 years in business.
Dean's Professional Services is a national, award-winning staffing solutions firm headquartered in Houston, TX. We provide temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire solutions to our clients. In 1993, Jennifer Dean had an idea that was designed by a higher power. She knew that without putting our clients as our first priority we would not be able to deliver the quality of service that would make this company what it is today. We want to say thank you to all of our clients, employees and vendors that have been with us throughout the last 25 years!
Flex Team Pool Partnership Agreement
The DPS Flex Team was created to provide qualified, trained Phlebotomists to approved locations for unplanned and planned absences and vacancies. Requests are reviewed immediately and will all requests will receive follow up within 24 hours. For immediate coverage, please contact the DPS Flex Team Project Manager, Chris Castillo at 713-785-7483.
Online Time Entry System
DPS Flex Team employees will enter time worked through DPS WebCenter. All other time management issues will be reported to DPS and the Department Manager including vacation requests, call offs, and late calls.
Clearance & Staff Training
DPS Flex Team employees will be cleared and trained in accordance with client partnership agreement. Employees will have knowledge, understanding and application of best practices, proficiency in the use of implemented software programs, workflows and policies at the system level. Requesting department should provide general orientation to department, training on workflows and best practices for the department and training on any additional software.
DPS Flex Team - Internal Staff
- Chris Castillo - Project Manager
- Mykale Ross - Recruiting Coordinator
- Tiara Hunt - Regional Staffing Director
- Gerald Stevens - Payroll & Billing, Finance Manager
713-785-7483 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DPS Flex Team employees are eligible for an array of benefits including:
ACA Compliant Healthcare Benefits
DPS offers ACA (Affordable Care Act) compliant Health Benefits Plan for DPS Solution Pool employees. Eligibility for the New DPS Health Benefits program includes employees who have completed 60 days of employment with an average of 30 hours of employment.
Plan Options Include:
- Wellness & Preventive
- Optional Hospital Benefits
- Life Insurance
DPS offers all active employees paid vacation after 2080 hours worked within a 14 month period.
ADP Aline Paycard
- Access o over 70,000 surcharge-free ATMs
- Make purchases wherever VISA prepaid cards accepted
- Online Bill Pay System
Other Benefits Offered:
- 401k Program
- CPR Certification & CEU Discounts
- Paid Vacation / Holiday Pay (based on policy guidelines)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition and Bonus Programs
- Paid Training